In 2008-2012, in world trade in parts and accessories of motor vehicles, an average of 67.6% was accounted for by trade in products of own production. BusinesStat estimates that in the next five years, the structure of world trade will not change significantly.
World sales of parts and accessories of motor vehicles in the period under review increased by 13.5%. The leader in terms of sales in 2012 was the United States - the share of this country accounted for 7.1% of total sales in the world. The highest level of purchasing this product per capita in 2012 was recorded in Slovakia - almost 34 units per person.
“Analysis of the world market of motor vehicle parts and accessories in 2008-2012, forecast for 2013-2017” includes the most important data necessary for understanding the current market conditions and assessing the prospects for its development:
• Overall assessment of the current economic situation in the world
• Sales of motor vehicle parts and accessories
• Population size and purchase volume per capita
• Volume of foreign and domestic trade of motor vehicle parts and accessories
• Volume of production, import and export
• Price of import and export of motor vehicle parts and accessories
The review provides additional details on import-export by types:
• Bumpers and parts.
• Bodies (including cabs), their parts and accessories. The subspecies under code TN VED 870829 - “Parts and accessories of bodies (including cabs) other” are separately highlighted.
• Brakes and parts thereof.
• Gearboxes and parts.
• Bridges and their parts.
• Wheels running gear, their parts and accessories.
• Suspension systems (including shock absorbers) and their parts.
• Other parts and accessories.
The review provides current data on the export and import of parts and accessories of motor vehicles in 172 countries of the world.
The review separately presents current data and forecasts for sales, production, export and import of parts and accessories of motor vehicles for 26 countries-leaders of the world market for these products, including Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Hungary, Germany, India , Spain, Italy, Canada, China, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, Thailand, Turkey, France, Czech Republic, Sweden, Japan.
In preparing the review used official statistics:
• United Nations Statistics Division
• Commodity Trade Statistics
• National Agencies and Compendia
• Index Mundi
• Industrial Commodity Statistics
• International Trade Center
• International Monetary Fund
• Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
• World Trade Organization
Along with the official statistics, the review contains the results of BusinesStat research:
• Analysis of open information about the market of auto parts and spare parts
• Survey of automotive parts and spare parts market experts
Categories: Consumer Products / Automobiles, Motorcycles / Accessories, Parts
Industry /.../ Automotive / Accessories, spare parts
The whole world