In the period 2007-2011, sales in the global milk market grew. In 2011, 706 million tons of milk went on sale worldwide. The largest natural sales of milk in the world are recorded in India, the USA and China. BusinesStat estimates that in 2016 global milk sales will grow by more than 12% compared to the same period in 2012.
Milk production in the world in 2007-2011 also grew after the increasing demand and in 2011 amounted to 736 million tons. India and the USA are the leaders in milk production in the world.
In the countries of the world they mostly consume their own milk. The share of imported products in the global volume of sales of milk in 2007-2011 averaged 1.3%.
"Analysis of the global milk market in 2007-2011, forecast for 2012-2016" includes the most important data necessary for understanding the current market conditions and assessing the prospects for its development:
• Economy and population
• Milk production
• Milk sales
• External and internal trade in milk
• Import and export of milk
• Foreign trade prices of milk
The review contains current data and forecast for 25 countries of the world:
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, United Kingdom, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, India, Ireland, Spain, Italy, China, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovenia, USA, Turkey, France, Czech Republic .
In preparing the review used official statistics:
• United Nations Statistics Division
• Commodity Trade Statistics
• National Agencies and Compendia
• Index Mundi
• Industrial Commodity Statistics
• International Trade Center
• International Monetary Fund
• Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
• Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
• World Trade Organization
Along with the official statistics, the review presents the results of the international research of BusinesStat:
• Analysis of secondary information on the dairy market
• Survey of dairy market experts
Categories: Consumer Products /.../ Dairy Products / Milk and Cream
Industry /.../ Dairy Products / Milk and Cream
The whole world